Ethos and Vision
The Academy’s ethos ‘Believe, Succeed, Together’ is reflected in an uncompromising belief that all pupils can and will succeed in a learning community which supports and values everyone and their achievements.
- To provide an environment in which pupils feel proud of the Academy, shown by their excellent behaviour, attitude to learning, attendance and punctuality.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which all pupils are able to thrive and any issues or concerns they have are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- To provide a learning environment in which the majority of teaching is outstanding and never less than consistently good.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum, including the opportunity for all pupils to achieve the ‘English Baccalaureate’ (EBacc).
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to achieve the ‘Basics’ i.e. a 'strong' pass in GCSE English and mathematics.
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to achieve an attainment and progress score (in English and mathematics, three other EBacc subjects, plus three others) that exceeds expectations.
- To provide opportunities for all pupils to develop high levels of literacy and numeracy appropriate to their age.
- To provide opportunities and experiences for all pupils so that they are very well equipped for the next stage in their education, training, employment or self-employment.
- To provide an environment in which all pupils are able to broaden their education through a range of spiritual, moral, social and cultural opportunities.
- To provide an environment in which every opportunity is taken to celebrate and share success.
Academy Development Plan and Self Evaluation Form
Click here for the Academy Development Plan
Click here for the Self Evaluation - Executive Summary