Believe, Succeed, Together
- The Academy will commit to respond to your query or concern within one day. The response may be by telephone, e-mail, letter or a meeting.
- There are various forms of communication, but e-mail is often the quickest and most effective form in the first instance. Click here for the Pastoral e-mail Directory or Curriculum e-mail Directory
- If you wish to raise a complaint against the Academy click here for details of the Complaints Procedure
- If you wish to offer your views on the Academy’s performance through an OFSTED questionnaire click here to access the Parent View website
- The Academy publishes dates for staff training and parent consultation evenings on the homepage.
- Paper-based academic reports will be distributed prior to the relevant parent consultation evening.
- All written correspondence, within reason, will be sent via post and will also be available on the Academy’s website.
- Newsletters will be sent out half-termly and ‘live’ news can be accessed from the Academy’s homepage.
- Notifications and emergency information will be announced on the homepage.
- Parents will be notified of unexplained pupil absences and receive notification or reminders of key events (including parent consultation evenings and Academy closure) via the GroupCall text messaging system.