Post: Science Technician
Salary: £14, 609 - £16, 304 per annum
Hours: 44 weeks a year, 7.5 hours a day,
Closing date for applications: 4.00 pm, Friday 18th October.
Interviews: w/c 21st October
Click here for the Job Description and Person Specification
Click here for the Application Form
The Eastwood Academy is committed to promoting equality and diversity in the workplace. We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will be expected to undertake the appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS and barred list check.
Graduate Internship Programme
A school based internship for graduates looking to gain more experience of working in a school before committing to an ITT Programme or further Masters Study.
How does it work?
- You are employed by the school for a maximum of one year, term time only.
- We will provide a mentor and clear development plan.
- We will help to prepare you for an application for Initial Teacher Training.
- The experience could lead to a salaried training position with one of our ITT providers.
- English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages. History and Geography.
- £8,174 (term time only).
- Preferably 2:1 or above and GCSEs in Maths and English (Grade C or above).
Click here for the Specification for a Teacher with a Teaching and Learning Responsibility
Click here for the Specification for a Mainscale Teacher
The Academy offers:
- High quality internal CPD to all staff members which largely reflects the priorties of the School Development Plan.
- High quality, nationally accredited CPD e.g. MSc, NPQH, NPQSL, NPQML, CSBM, OTP and ITP.
- Opportunties for internal secondments and promotions.
The Academy has a high specification gymnasium which staff can use free of charge.